Two Thumbs Down Lane Bryant

After writing my last post and making a huge decision to go ahead and invest in the size smaller pants, I ran out to Lane Bryant…only to discover that Lane Bryant has discontinued Right Fit pants and jeans until SEPTEMBER! That is 6 months away!

Us working girls need pants all year round, not just during fall and winter. I called all 3 stores in our area and checked online. I’m super bummed about this. Time to check ebay and see if I can find what I need.

Two great big thumbs down Lane Bryant.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through the Memorial Blogroll and so glad I did!!

I, too, am annoyed with Lane Bryant and their lack of selection of work pants, that and their disturbing habit of carrying ridiculously inappropriate styles. The 80's trend, in particular, comes to mind.

Glad to have found your blog and will definitely keep reading!!

Post a Comment