Product Reviews

As a working mom, there is nothing better than finding something natural, SIMPLE, and healthy that I can include in my dinner routine.  Emphasis on the simple!  :)

I have two products that both my husband and I have really enjoyed the few times I've made them.  The first is a Uyuni Quinoa & Whole Grain Brown Rice made by Seeds of Change.  I picked this up at Target near the other prepared rice pouches.  This is a rice/quinoa pouch that you microwave right in the pouch it comes in.  90 seconds in the microwave and its ready to serve.  You don't even have to get a dish dirty!  The flavors are super yummy and the ingredient list is organic and simple. 



Serving Size - 1 cup (2 servings per pouch) -
4 WW points

240 cals
3.5g fat
3g fiber
6g protein




The second is a Green Giant Simply Steam product - Green Beans & Almonds, no sauce.  These are also super easy...it steams in the package it comes in - takes 3-5 minutes.  It's one of their box products.  You wouldn't think the almonds would make that big of a difference, but it really does.  Hubby and I both really really enjoy these.  We share the box, although I could easily eat the whole thing.  Mmmmm.

Serving Size - 1/2 cup cooked (2.5 servings per box)
1 WW point per serving...or 2 points for the whole box!

45 cals
2g fat
2g fiber
2g protein

There is a picture and another product review here.

Tonight's dinner was salmon with these two side dishes.  It took me about 10 minutes to make and has kept us both full for hours.  And the small amount of dishes wasn't a bad thing either!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Those beans look really good! They've been added to my weekend grocery shopping list :) And the rice packets may be a great idea for me with K's lunches... hmmm. Keep sharing great finds!

Post a Comment