Saturday - Weigh-In!

Quick post as we've got company this weekend.  I had my WW meeting this morning.  I missed last week, so this was a two-week weigh in.  4.8 pounds!!!  Woo-hoo!!  For a total of 17.6.  AND...I'm only two pounds away from meeting my first mini-goal - Pre-Pregnant Weight!  Talk about motivation for this week!

There were two people who got their 50-pound metals today, one lady who hit 40 pounds and one lady who hit 25.  Talk about inspiring.  Just goes to show you, it can be done. 

I've really been enjoying my WW meetings lately.  I've gotten some great food ideas and just very good motivation.  I would highly encourage anyone who is doing WW online to consider trying out a few meetings and trying to find a good fit.  It really can make a difference.

Ok, that's it for today.  Off to enjoy my weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment