First Mini-Goal ACHEIVED!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Today was weigh-in.  And guess what...I met my first mini-goal.  I now weigh less than I did when I conceived baby S!!!!  I am so proud and excited.  I gained 37 pounds with my pregnancy.  This probably would have been closer to 25 pounds, but I spent my last trimester on bedrest and so got absolutely zero activity for nearly 3 months...and the last 12 pounds found their way onto my body.  The first 17 pounds came off with basically no effort from me, but I was so scared that those last 20 pounds wanted to stay for good.  I joined WW at 4 weeks post partum.  And with some mindful eating and dedication, here I am, 15 weeks post-partum and finally those last 20 pounds are gone.  My #1 supporter, Michelle, pushed me to come up with rewards to go along with my mini-goals a few weeks ago (thanks Michelle!).  I choose fresh flowers as my reward for meeting mini-goal #1.  Here they are - I'll be enjoying these babies all week!



So, here's the official stats for the week:
-2 pounds, for a total of 19.6 pounds!

So, only 0.4 pounds from that 20 pound sticker...another week with something to work towards!  :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm SO proud of you girl! Those flowers are gorgeous and very, very well deserved. Mmm it makes me grin with happiness for you!!!!

Post a Comment