Back to the Basics

Yesterday I rejoined WW.  I can't attend meetings because I'm pregnant, but I can do the online program (shhhh...don't tell the WW-powers-that-be that I lied to them when it asked if I was pregnant!).  I did say I was nursing full time.  That means I get 64 points.  That is a LOT of points.  I should be able to keep myself and baby fully nourished on that. 

My sister rejoined on Sunday which motivated me to rejoin yesterday.  I had already made a bad choice for breakfast.  Then yesterday afternoon I went home sick and so had to have Andy bring home dinner.  I had him get me chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese.  Little did I know it was actually "chicken and dumpling" soup so instead of being a low point option it was actually quite high.  Then before bed I realized that I had eaten two birthday cookies earlier in the day that I had not journaled.  But, I went back and journaled ALL of it and even though I went over my points, it felt good to at least take ownership for it.

I've journaled my breakfast this morning and am planning to keep on journaling all day.  This tool will be a great way to help me stay honest with myself over the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment